Through 12 Oct by Eric Burger
Current Price: $0.00
About the book
Is your organization getting the most from its volunteers?
Volunteers are an essential part of many nonprofits' day-to-day operations. Yet, a large number of organizations continue to struggle with engaging, managing, and retaining volunteers.
Today's successful nonprofits are changing the face of volunteerism by adopting modern best practices, tools, and technologies to evolve management strategies that keep up with developing trends.
This book will help you:
• Understand the history, evolution, and future of volunteerism
• Engage volunteers by understanding their motivations
• Capitalize on the latest volunteerism trends and best practices
• Convert volunteers into donors and vice-versa
• Save time by developing more efficient management strategies
• Attract new volunteers with a diverse set of skills and backgrounds
• Communicate with volunteers across multiple channels
• Define and apply metrics for measuring the performance of your volunteer program
We've written The Book on Volunteer Management to bring together the most successful methods for managing volunteer programs. Our 20 years of expertise will help you organize, engage, and motivate your most important asset: volunteers.
Available on: Amazon
Business and Finance